Dear frozen yogurt enthusiast,
It's our last newsletter of the year. This is the time of year that we reflect on all that's happened in frozen yogurt in 2016. We're excited to share our year-end wrap-up articles with you. Our yearly summary of froyo news includes significant mergers and acquisitions, froyo milestones, key events and more.
Also, our new website design has gone live. Visit internationalfrozenyogurt.com to see our new look.
In this edition of the newsletter, we'll cover:
• IFYA news
• Special offers for IFYA members
• Industry news from our press room
• Preview of what we're working on for next month
If you haven't already registered for your free IFYA membership, join today.
We welcome your frozen yogurt news and are always looking for articles about frozen yogurt industry developments. To share your content, please contact email@example.com
The Year in Froyo, Reviewing Key Froyo Events in 2016: Here’s our look at the froyo events of the year, I including mergers and acquisitions, notable closures and openings, new offerings, and much more. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/year-froyo-reviewing-key-froyo-events-2016/
2016 Roundup of New Froyo Trucks: We’ve updated our annual list of new mobile frozen yogurt businesses. Our list includes frozen yogurt trucks and trailers that launched in 2016. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/2016-roundup-new-froyo-trucks/
2016 Chain Store Count: Find out which chains are the largest and how many locations they have. You’ll learn which chains grew or shrunk. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/2016-chain-store-count/
New Flavors and Froyo Flavor Trends of 2016: It’s time for our annual look back at the new flavors that were introduced in 2016. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/new-flavors-froyo-flavor-trends-2016/
Frozen Yogurt Industry News
The IFYA tracks frozen yogurt industry news and posting links to noteworthy articles in our Press Room. We've selected a few headlines from this month. Submit your frozen yogurt industry news to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more articles, please visit the IFYA Press Room.
• December 20, 2016: Frozen Yogurt Chain Red Mango Reinvents India Strategy, to Open Food Outlets Soon
• December 15, 2016: Dragon Quest Builders Partners With Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
• December 8, 2016: Yogurtland Opens First Store in Singapore
• November 28, 2016: sweetFrog Turns Shops Red For the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign
IFYA Special Offers
Reduced banner ad rates: We’ve temporarily reduced the prices on our bottom rectangle banner ads by 50% for ad plans that run six months or longer. With the discount, a six month bottom short rectangle banner ad is just $175. For more information see our Advertising Guidelines.
Discounts on Business Compliance Packages: We've partnered with Payality, a highly trusted and affordable business compliance solution provider, to offer three comprehensive business compliance packages for frozen yogurt shops. IFYA premium members can choose from 3 different compliance packages, all discounted more than 20% for IFYA members. For additional information on this offer, please visit http://www.payality.com/ifya/
Members Save on Credit Card Processing: The IFYA has selected Green Payment Solutions (GPS) as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members.
Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Mark Sperry from Green Payment Solutions at (818) 643-6808 or email@example.com for a no-obligation rate review of your merchant account. Learn more about Green Payment Solutions online at www.GreenPaymentSolutions.com.
Special Offer on Worker's Comp Insurance: IFYA is pleased to partner with California’s workers’ comp experts, Preferred Connect Insurance Center, to offer California frozen yogurt shop owners special group rates. PCIC’s special group rates are significantly lower than rates small frozen yogurt shops can get on their own. They are known for offering frozen yogurt shops the best combination of price, stability and coverage with A+ rated Preferred Employers Insurance Company. For additional information and a cost saving workers’ compensation quote, contact Jena Johnson at Preferred Connect at (888) 656-5678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other IFYA Trade Member Discounts: IFYA members are eligible for a wide range of discounts, including:
• Up to 25% savings for first time clients of Frozen Solutions, the fastest growing supplier to the Frozen Dessert Industry and the ORIGINAL Home of the MAGIC Color Changing™ spoons. Save on a variety of products, including USA produced Color Changing Spoons, Straws, and Bowls. For discount codes and the list of products included in the promotion, see News from Frozen Solutions & New Discount for IFYA Members.
• 5% off soft serve machines from Electro Freeze of Nor Cal when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first purchase for new Soft Serve Solutions customers, use offer code IFYA10 when checking out, the offer is good for products and services
• Free shipping on all Spaceman USA equipment when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 15% off Jefe toppings dispensers. To redeem, mention IFYA and your IFYA username when you call Forte Supply at (720) 328-1431
• 15% off your Nanci's Frozen Yogurt purchase when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username. This offer is for new Nanci's customers only.
• 20% off your FrozenDessertSupplies.com order (discount can only be used once) when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first GoDivide order when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
What We're Working On
Tradeshows in 2017: This roundup of tradeshows is one of our most popular features. We also include frozen yogurt open houses.