Dear frozen yogurt enthusiast,
Spring is officially here and as temperatures rise, thoughts turn to froyo.
We recently welcomed back Rhian Williams, Director of Plas Farm, to our roster of frozen yogurt industry experts. Rhian became involved with the IFYA early on and we are thrilled to have her back as our expert in the European and Middle Eastern frozen yogurt markets.
Plas Farm is the UK's leading frozen yogurt manufacturer and a leading exporter, earning the Queen's Award for Enterprise for Excellence in International Trade in 2014.
Rhian has just contributed a post to our froyo industry blog, discussing why frozen yogurt contains sugar. It's an interesting read that touches upon EU food labelling regulations.
In this edition of the newsletter, we'll cover:
• IFYA news
• Special offers for IFYA members
• Industry news from our press room
• Preview of what we're working on for next month
If you haven't already registered for your free IFYA membership, join today.
Why Does Frozen Yogurt Contain Sugar?: Hear from our expert, Rhian Williams, Director of Plas Farm, and learn about how sugar affects frozen yogurt texture and EU food labelling regulations. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/frozen-yogurt-contain-sugar/
A Look at Frozen Yogurt in Ireland: We look at how the frozen yogurt market developed in Ireland and where it is today. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/a-look-at-frozen-yogurt-in-ireland/
Social Media & Froyo Shops: This is our opinion piece about how frozen yogurt shops could improve their use of social media to offer more relevant and engaging content to customers. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/social-media-froyo-shops/
IFYA Special Offers
Discounts on Business Compliance Packages: We've partnered with Payality, a highly trusted and affordable business compliance solution provider, to offer three comprehensive business compliance packages for frozen yogurt shops. IFYA premium members can choose from 3 different compliance packages, all discounted more than 20% for IFYA members. For additional information on this offer, please visit http://www.payality.com/ifya/
Members Save on Credit Card Processing: The IFYA has selected Green Payment Solutions (GPS) as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members.
Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Gene Da Lie from Green Payment Solutions at (818) 564-0577 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation rate review of your merchant account. Learn more about Green Payment Solutions online at www.GreenPaymentSolutions.com.
Special Offer on Worker's Comp Insurance: IFYA is pleased to partner with California’s workers’ comp experts, Preferred Connect Insurance Center, to offer California frozen yogurt shop owners special group rates. PCIC’s special group rates are significantly lower than rates small frozen yogurt shops can get on their own. They are known for offering frozen yogurt shops the best combination of price, stability and coverage with A+ rated Preferred Employers Insurance Company. For additional information and a cost saving workers’ compensation quote, contact Jena Johnson at Preferred Connect at (888) 656-5678 or email@example.com
Other IFYA Trade Member Discounts: IFYA members are eligible for a wide range of discounts, including:
• 5% off soft serve machines from Electro Freeze of Nor Cal when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first purchase for new Soft Serve Solutions customers, use offer code IFYA10 when checking out, the offer is good for products and services
• Free shipping on all Spaceman USA equipment when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 15% off Jefe toppings dispensers. To redeem, mention IFYA and your IFYA username when you call Forte Supply at (720) 328-1431
• 15% off your Nanci's Frozen Yogurt purchase when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username. This offer is for new Nanci's customers only.
• 20% off your FrozenDessertSupplies.com order (discount can only be used once) when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first GoDivide order when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
Frozen Yogurt Industry News
The IFYA tracks frozen yogurt industry news and posting links to noteworthy articles in our Press Room. We've selected a few headlines from this month. Submit your frozen yogurt industry news to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more articles, please visit the IFYA Press Room.
• March 21, 2016: Yogurtland's Fourth Annual Flavor Quest Brings the World's Best Frozen Yogurt Flavors to the Land of Frozen Yogurt
• March 16, 2016: Red Mango Frozen Yogurt Teams with Aramark to Expand K-12 Program to North Texas Middle Schools
• March 16, 2016: Yogen Fruz Turns 30 and Announces Designed By U Contest
• March 9, 2016: Red Mango Frozen Yogurt Continues Menu Expansion With New Smoothie Bowls
• March 7, 2016: Red Mango Invites Guests to Get Nutty with New Pistachio Mustachio Flavor
• March 4, 2016: 16 Handles Launches Cereal and Milk Flavor
• March 1, 2016: PEEPS Teams Up with Menchie's To Kick Off Spring With Marshmallow Mania Inspired by PEEPS
• February 24, 2016: Original Yogurtland in Fullerton Gets a New Look
• February 24, 2016: 2016 Trends: Why Frozen Yogurt is a Hit at Corner Stores and Quick Service Restaurants
What We're Working On
Expert Content: We're working with our experts to produce original articles about the frozen yogurt industry.