Dear frozen yogurt enthusiast,
Fall has arrived and we're excited to share the news about two new special offers and to announce our new campaign to make frozen yogurt the state food of California.
We would love to see official acknowledgment of the influence of California on the global frozen yogurt industry. Our goal is to get as many signatures as possible so sign the petition and tell others to sign. We can do this!
The IFYA has selected Green Payment Solutions as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members.
The IFYA has partnered with Oalla to offer merchants a special deal on its innovative new interactive digital signage solution. Unlike traditional "passive" digital signage, which only allows for content to be viewed, Oalla has developed interactive content that empowers business owners. Oalla leverages business owners’ store locations to create powerful grassroots content for social media. It's also incredibly easy to set up, manage and use.
In this edition of the newsletter, we'll cover:
• IFYA news
• Special offers for IFYA members
• Industry news from our press room
• Preview of what we're working on for next month
Be a froyo ambassador for the IFYA! Please help us grow our frozen yogurt community by telling others about the IFYA, including your friends and the froyo shops you frequent. If you haven't already registered for your free IFYA membership, join today.
IFYA News & Special Offers
New Interactive Digital Signs Capture the Power of Social Media for Frozen Yogurt Shops: With Oalla, frozen yogurt shops are discovering that digital signage can attract and engage new and existing customers. Oalla lets shops showcase curated content from Instagram, Yelp and Facebook, promote special offers and menu items, gather customer feedback such as the flavors they'd like to see the shop carry and more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/introducing-oalla-future-interactive-digital-signage-frozen-yogurt-shops/
Make Frozen Yogurt the State Food of California Campaign: The IFYA has launched a new campaign to make frozen yogurt the official state food of California and we need your support. Everyone already knows that California is the leader of frozen yogurt. Let’s make it official: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/making-frozen-yogurt-state-food-california-campaign/
Introducing the IFYA Premium Business Membership: We’ve added a new premium membership level for frozen yogurt shops. For $50 a year, IFYA premium members are eligible for “premium member only” discounts from IFYA preferred vendors like Green Payment Solutions that provide business services at a substantial discount to IFYA members: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/new-ifya-premium-membership/
IFYA’s Store Location Count 2014: Which froyo chains are the largest? Every August, the IFYA will provide an update the number of store locations of the largest frozen yogurt chains. The store counts are based on what’s listed on the chain’s website when available. The results are in: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/ifyas-store-location-count-2014-largest-frozen-yogurt-chains/
IFYA Premium Members Save on Credit Card Processing: The IFYA has selected Green Payment Solutions (GPS) as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members. Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Gene Da Lie from Green Payment Solutions at (818) 564-0577 or email@example.com for a no-obligation rate review of your merchant account. Learn more about Green Payment Solutions online at www.GreenPaymentSolutions.com.
First 100 Merchants Get Special Offer on Oalla Interactive Digital Signage Solution: Try Oalla, the future of interactive digital signage, risk free.
• Large screen with HDMI
• Internet: Wifi or Ethernet
• The everything you need kit includes a mini-computer, power supply, mouse, and cables. Shipping and handling included.
• 1 year subscription to Oalla content, includes all the Oalla apps, including the new IFYA app
• A personalized phone number just for your store that people can text into for a year
• Subscription to Oalla’s email newsletter with new apps and best practices
• Email and phone support
• 60 day money back guarantee
Learn more and sign up at http://try.oalla.com/ifya
Special Offer on Worker's Comp Insurance: IFYA is pleased to partner with California’s workers’ comp experts, Select Marketing Insurance Services, to offer California frozen yogurt shop owners special group rates. SMI’s special group rates are significantly lower than rates small frozen yogurt shops can get on their own. They are known for offering frozen yogurt shops the best combination of price, stability and coverage with A+ rated Preferred Employers Insurance Company.
For additional information and a cost saving workers’ compensation quote, contact Steve Feemster, SMI Insurance at (619) 346-2214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Offer on Payroll & HR Services: The International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) has partnered with Payality, a highly trusted and affordable payroll and employee management solution provider, to bring special savings on payroll and HR services to frozen yogurt shops.
Visit http://www.payality.com/ifya for additional information.
IFYA Trade Member Discounts: IFYA members are eligible for a wide range of discounts, including:
• Free shipping on all Spaceman USA equipment when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 15% off Jefe toppings dispensers. To redeem, mention IFYA and your IFYA username when you call Forte Supply at (720) 328-1431
• 15% off your Nanci's Frozen Yogurt purchase when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 20% off your FrozenDessertSupplies.com order (discount can only be used once) when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first GoDivide order when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
Be the First Swirl of Honor Shop in Your Area for Free: We want to see Swirl of Honor decals across the world. The IFYA will waive the application fee for any shop that is the first to apply for the Swirl of Honor program in its "area." By first in your area, we mean the following:
• United States: Be the first shop to apply in your state
• Canada: Be the first shop to apply in your province or territory
• Outside of the US and Canada: Be the first to apply in your country, when the Swirl of Honor program is available in your country.
The Swirl of Honor program is available in two dozen countries. The complete list of countries can be found in the Swirl of Honor program FAQs.
To check to see if you are the first shop to apply in your area, email us at email@example.com.
Frozen Yogurt Industry News
The IFYA tracks frozen yogurt industry news and posting links to noteworthy articles in our Press Room. We've selected a few headlines from this month. Submit your frozen yogurt industry news to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more articles, please visit the IFYA Press Room at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/press-room/
• September 23, 2014: Menchie's Exceeds Fundraising Expectations for Make-a-Wish
• September 15, 2014: Yogurtland Brings Back Pumpkin Pie Frozen Yogurt and Introduces Three New Flavors
• September 4, 2014: Red Mango Parent Company Buys Greenz, Souper Salad
• September 4, 2014: Kevin Durant Earns Equity Interest In Oklahoma City-Based Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
• September 4, 2014: Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt Launches "Go Orange for No Kid Hungry" to Help End Childhood Hunger in America
• August 29, 2014: Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt Recognized on Inc. 5000 and Nation's Restaurant News Next 20 Lists
• August 28, 2014: Menchie's Launches Two Oreo-Themed Flavors
What We're Working On
New Total Compliance Solutions for IFYA Members: We are working with our partners to develop an exciting new offering for frozen yogurt shops. The new offering will focus on compliance (e.g., payroll administration, risk management, financial reporting).