Yogurtland’s summer promotion, Joy, features five new delicious scratch-made flavors. These original handcrafted flavors – Home Grown Watermelon Sorbet, Sun Kissed Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet n’ Smooth Peaches and Cream Gelato, Larger than Life Mud Pie, and Picnic Favorite Apricot Mango Tart explore the tastes of all your picnic favorites and are scratch-made at Yogurtland’s own dairy. The promotion runs through August 6, 2017.
This story was contributed by Yogurtland.
Yogurtland Shares Summer Joy With Newest Scratch-made Delicious Flavors
New Summer Spoons Highlight Watermelon Sorbet and Mud Pie Flavors
(IRVINE, CA) June 5, 2017— This summer, yogurt lovers can pack up their picnic baskets and head to Yogurtland to enjoy five new scratch-made flavors that are reminiscent of family outings and warm summer nights.
These new promotional flavors, available from June 5 to August 6, explore the tastes of summer and are inspired by summer experiences, and the fresh fruits and desserts that are associated with them. These new flavors join Yogurtland’s more than 200 other handcrafted, gourmet flavors that are made at Yogurtland’s very own dairy with mastery and care, and with one thing in mind – delighting guests to the last spoonful.
“Our fans visit Yogurtland to enjoy and celebrate life’s special moments. The personalized experience lets fans craft their ultimate treat and choose the flavors and toppings they are craving. We are especially excited to introduce Watermelon Sorbet, a flavor our fans have been craving for some time,” said Chad Bailey, senior director of marketing and R&D, Yogurtland.
Yogurtland is also introducing two new collectible spoons, one featuring a red watermelon wedge and the other a slice of mud pie. Yogurtland is collaborating with the National Watermelon Promotion Board to highlight the use of fresh watermelon juice in this long-awaited flavor. To top off these delicious flavors, Yogurtland is introducing gummi butterflies as the perfect topping.
The five mouth-watering flavors are:
– Home Grown Watermelon Sorbet – Starting June 5, this delicious sorbet will have Yogurtland lovers quenching summer heat with the season’s favorite fruit. Combining everything there is to love about watermelon, sweet, fresh, and fruity, this flavor offers a refreshing experience on a hot summer day.
– Sun Kissed Strawberry Shortcake – Inspired by summer’s favorite dessert, this flavor blends the deliciousness of real California strawberries with real sweet shortbread cookie and is available starting June 5. In each spoonful, the fruity, juicy strawberry taste is followed by notes of cake and whipped cream for a complete dessert sensation.
– Sweet n’ Smooth Peaches and Cream Gelato- Available starting June 19, this combination of fruity tartness and creamy gelato makes for the perfect summer treat. Inspired by some of the delicious treats individuals crave on a summer day, this flavor fills each spoonful with real Freestone peach taste.
– Larger Than Life Mud Pie – Starting July 3, chocolate fanatics rejoice, this ‘larger than life’ flavor layers rich chocolate, tasty coffee, and delectable chocolate cookies. The perfect balance of each layer comes through to create a decadent mud pie taste for all to enjoy.
– Picnic Favorite Apricot Mango Tart- No picnic is complete without juicy summer fruits. The subtle balance between sweet and tart, this flavor combines two fruit favorites, sweet apricots and juicy mangos. This delicious flavor is available starting July 17.
Yogurtland’s flavorologists are continually seeking craveable flavors that keep fans loving their experience. Yogurtland owns its own dairy and by controlling the frozen yogurt making process, the company can deliver the highest quality flavors, setting new standards for millions of fans.
All of Yogurtland’s flavors meet the National Yogurt Association Criteria for “live and active culture frozen yogurt” and are produced in a kosher-certified facility. Yogurtland features non-fat and low-fat yogurt flavors as well as non-dairy and no sugar added choices while using milk that does not contain antibiotics or added hormones. Fruit flavors are fortified with Vitamin C for an extra boost.
Presently Yogurtland has more than 330 locations across the U.S., Australia, Guam, Singapore, Thailand, Venezuela and Dubai. For more information, visit http://www.yogurt-land.com or http://www.facebook.com/yogurtland.