More InformationSoft serve ice cream (or frozen yogurt) and Shaved Ice food truck.
List of equipment and custom features:
- Taylor model 152 Soft Serve machine in very good condition (110v, single phase)
- Snowie 1000 Commercial Ice Shaver in like new condition, includes spare blade, flower cup attachment, drip pan/cup
dispenser, and foot pedal
- VitaMix VM0800 commercial blender for making Flurries or shakes
- Frigidaire 14.6 CuFt. Commercial upright freezer
- Plumbing system is all brand new , NSF approved equipment and features a stainless steel 3-compartment sink and separate
hand-wash sink, 2.5 gallon quick recovery water heater, 13-gallon fresh water tank with external fill valve and vacuum release,
and a 16-gallon waste tank
- Custom built counters to maximize usable space
- 110-volt AC wiring ran from two circuit panels that will allow the truck to except up to 12000 running watts (100-amps total-
50 amps each circuit box)
- 12volt system wired to Interior LED lights, water pump, and accessory outlets (both cigarette lighter and USB types)
- Custom built back bumper/deck for mounting generators on
- Serving window with locking canopy
- Full interior insulation with close-cell foam in roof and R-30 batt in walls and 80% reflective elastomeric roof coating
- Battery charger for 12-volt system
- Misc. serving and dispensing equipment - approximately $300 in value
- Two 30' 50-amp cables and two 20 &30-amp into 50-amp adapters - $350 combined value
The truck has 75,xxx miles on it and the tires, brakes, exhaust and fuel pump all have less than 5000 miles on them. The paint job is only one year old and is a vibrant "Lamborgini" orange. The total length of the truck is just over 20' so it will fit in most standard parking spaces.
Reason for selling: We have another similarly equipped food trailer that keeps us very busy so we built this truck and planned to operate two units separately at the same time. That turned out to be more work than the wife and I could handle and we don't want to take on employees.