Dear frozen yogurt enthusiast,
It's been an eventful couple of weeks, with International/National Frozen Yogurt Day and Valentine's Day, both big froyo holidays.
We recently updated our article library, adding new articles and reorganizing the content to make it easier to find articles. One of the new articles that you might find helpful is Nanci's Frozen Yogurt's tips on preparing for a busy season.
If you're in Northern California, Electro Freeze of Nor Cal's open house is coming up, with dates in March and April in Sacramento, Hayward, and Fresno. You can sample frozen yogurt from Dannon YoCream and Honey Hill Farms, as well as learn about new technology and equipment. RSVP if you'd like to attend.
You still have time to take advantage of our exclusive offer with BiteHeist. BiteHeist makes it easy and affordable for froyo shops to offer online and mobile ordering. IFYA members can save $150 on set up fees from now until March 1.
In this edition of the newsletter, we'll cover:
• IFYA news
• Special offers for IFYA members
• Industry news from our press room
• Preview of what we're working on for next month
If you haven't already registered for your free IFYA membership, join today.
We welcome your frozen yogurt news and are always looking for articles about frozen yogurt industry developments. To share your content, please contact email@example.com
Technomic’s Recent Trend Report Shows Consumers Are Seeking Healthier Snacks: Rises in parfaits and smoothies are helping foodservice operators meet growing demand. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/technomics-recent-trend-report-shows-consumers-seeking-healthier-snacks/
International/National Frozen Yogurt Day: Our article talks about how frozen yogurt is a global treat and lists shops that celebrated IFYD/NYFD. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/internationalnational-frozen-yogurt-day-2017/
Chinese New Year and Froyo: We were inspired by Chinese New Year to look at how shops in Asia are celebrating CNY. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/froyo-chinese-new-year/
Valentine’s Day Froyo: We take a look at how frozen yogurt shops celebrated Valentine’s Day. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/valentines-day-froyo/
Frozen Yogurt Industry News
The IFYA tracks frozen yogurt industry news and posting links to noteworthy articles in our Press Room. We've selected a few headlines from this month. Submit your frozen yogurt industry news to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more articles, please visit the IFYA Press Room.
• February 13, 2017: Yogen Fruz Introduces Froyo Bites
• February 8, 2017: Skinny Cow Proudly Unveils a Fresh New Look, Simplified Recipes and Delicious Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars
• February 8, 2017: sweetFrog Opens 13th Location in the Empire State
• February 6, 2017: ARC Group Announces Letter of Intent to Acquire Yobe Frozen Yogurt Franchise
• February 4, 2017: sweetFrog to Open Newest Store in Maui
• February 3, 2017: sweetFrog Adds Some Color to February Promotions
• February 3, 2017: Yogurtology Celebrates National Frozen Yogurt Day with Free Froyo All Day
• February 1, 2017: 16 Handles Celebrates National Frozen Yogurt Day with FREE FRO-YO!
• January 30, 2017: Forever Yogurt Swirls Up a Sweet Deal for National Frozen Yogurt Day, February 6
• January 26, 2017: Yogurtland "Raises a Spoon" to First-Ever International Frozen Yogurt Day on February 6, 2017
IFYA Special Offers
Reduced banner ad rates: We’ve temporarily reduced the prices on our bottom rectangle banner ads by 50% for ad plans that run six months or longer. With the discount, a six month bottom short rectangle banner ad is just $175. For more information see our Advertising Guidelines.
Discounts on Business Compliance Packages: We've partnered with Payality, a highly trusted and affordable business compliance solution provider, to offer three comprehensive business compliance packages for frozen yogurt shops. IFYA premium members can choose from 3 different compliance packages, all discounted more than 20% for IFYA members. For additional information on this offer, please visit http://www.payality.com/ifya/
Members Save on Credit Card Processing: The IFYA has selected Green Payment Solutions (GPS) as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members.
Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Mark Sperry from Green Payment Solutions at (818) 643-6808 or email@example.com for a no-obligation rate review of your merchant account. Learn more about Green Payment Solutions online at www.GreenPaymentSolutions.com.
Special Offer on Worker's Comp Insurance: IFYA is pleased to partner with California’s workers’ comp experts, Preferred Connect Insurance Center, to offer California frozen yogurt shop owners special group rates. PCIC’s special group rates are significantly lower than rates small frozen yogurt shops can get on their own. They are known for offering frozen yogurt shops the best combination of price, stability and coverage with A+ rated Preferred Employers Insurance Company. For additional information and a cost saving workers’ compensation quote, contact Jena Johnson at Preferred Connect at (888) 656-5678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other IFYA Trade Member Discounts: IFYA members are eligible for a wide range of discounts, including:
• Up to 25% savings for first time clients of Frozen Solutions, the fastest growing supplier to the Frozen Dessert Industry and the ORIGINAL Home of the MAGIC Color Changing™ spoons. Save on a variety of products, including USA produced Color Changing Spoons, Straws, and Bowls. For discount codes and the list of products included in the promotion, see News from Frozen Solutions & New Discount for IFYA Members.
• 5% off soft serve machines from Electro Freeze of Nor Cal when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first purchase for new Soft Serve Solutions customers, use offer code IFYA10 when checking out, the offer is good for products and services
• Free shipping on all Spaceman USA equipment when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 15% off Jefe toppings dispensers. To redeem, mention IFYA and your IFYA username when you call Forte Supply at (720) 328-1431
• 15% off your Nanci's Frozen Yogurt purchase when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username. This offer is for new Nanci's customers only.
• 20% off your FrozenDessertSupplies.com order (discount can only be used once) when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first GoDivide order when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
What We're Working On
Unique Toppings and Where to Find Them: We're working on a follow-up article on our popular article from last year.
Member Discounts: We're in talks to bring you a new member discount.