Dear frozen yogurt enthusiast,
This is our first newsletter of 2017. We're looking forward to a year filled with froyo.
This is the time of year that we update our website content. We just updated one of our most popular features, the list of froyo relevant trade shows and open houses, http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/resources/open-houses-trade-shows/
And we're excited to announce another member exclusive offer, with BiteHeist. BiteHeist makes it easy and affordable for froyo shops to offer online and mobile ordering. IFYA members can save $150 on set up fees from now until March 1.
In this edition of the newsletter, we'll cover:
• IFYA news
• Special offers for IFYA members
• Industry news from our press room
• Preview of what we're working on for next month
If you haven't already registered for your free IFYA membership, join today.
We welcome your frozen yogurt news and are always looking for articles about frozen yogurt industry developments. To share your content, please contact email@example.com
Online and Mobile Ordering for Froyo Shops: More customers are placing online and mobile orders than ever, creating new opportunities for frozen yogurt shops. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/online-mobile-ordering-frozen-yogurt-shops/
2017 Froyo Open Houses and Trade Shows: The list includes open houses and trade shows that might be of interest to those currently in or aspiring to join the frozen yogurt industry. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/2017-froyo-open-houses/
2017 Froyo Flavor Trends: In this flavor forecast, we look at emerging flavor trends. Many of these trends are being driven by millennials’ taste for the exotic, complex, and unusual flavors. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/2017-froyo-flavor-forecast/
Frozen Yogurt Industry News
The IFYA tracks frozen yogurt industry news and posting links to noteworthy articles in our Press Room. We've selected a few headlines from this month. Submit your frozen yogurt industry news to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more articles, please visit the IFYA Press Room.
• January 12, 2017: Frozen Yogurt Brand the Sloane Brothers Hits Crowdcube to Seek Funding for New Locations
• January 12, 2017: Sweet Frog Adding Doughnuts at Two Richmond Area Stores; Could Roll Out to More Locations
• January 12, 2017: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Reports 130 Percent Increase in Third Quarter Net Income
• January 10, 2017: Hakeem Olajuwon to Open a Red Mango Franchise in Mont Belvieu
• January 5 , 2017: RaceTrac Opens New Stores Across Florida
• January 4, 2017: Pinkberry Kicks off New Year with New Pinkbee's Strawberry
• January 3, 2017: Generation Next Acquires Intellectual Property for Reis & Irvy's Fro-Yo Vending Machines
IFYA Special Offers
Reduced banner ad rates: We’ve temporarily reduced the prices on our bottom rectangle banner ads by 50% for ad plans that run six months or longer. With the discount, a six month bottom short rectangle banner ad is just $175. For more information see our Advertising Guidelines.
Discounts on Business Compliance Packages: We've partnered with Payality, a highly trusted and affordable business compliance solution provider, to offer three comprehensive business compliance packages for frozen yogurt shops. IFYA premium members can choose from 3 different compliance packages, all discounted more than 20% for IFYA members. For additional information on this offer, please visit http://www.payality.com/ifya/
Members Save on Credit Card Processing: The IFYA has selected Green Payment Solutions (GPS) as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members.
Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Mark Sperry from Green Payment Solutions at (818) 643-6808 or email@example.com for a no-obligation rate review of your merchant account. Learn more about Green Payment Solutions online at www.GreenPaymentSolutions.com.
Special Offer on Worker's Comp Insurance: IFYA is pleased to partner with California’s workers’ comp experts, Preferred Connect Insurance Center, to offer California frozen yogurt shop owners special group rates. PCIC’s special group rates are significantly lower than rates small frozen yogurt shops can get on their own. They are known for offering frozen yogurt shops the best combination of price, stability and coverage with A+ rated Preferred Employers Insurance Company. For additional information and a cost saving workers’ compensation quote, contact Jena Johnson at Preferred Connect at (888) 656-5678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other IFYA Trade Member Discounts: IFYA members are eligible for a wide range of discounts, including:
• Up to 25% savings for first time clients of Frozen Solutions, the fastest growing supplier to the Frozen Dessert Industry and the ORIGINAL Home of the MAGIC Color Changing™ spoons. Save on a variety of products, including USA produced Color Changing Spoons, Straws, and Bowls. For discount codes and the list of products included in the promotion, see News from Frozen Solutions & New Discount for IFYA Members.
• 5% off soft serve machines from Electro Freeze of Nor Cal when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first purchase for new Soft Serve Solutions customers, use offer code IFYA10 when checking out, the offer is good for products and services
• Free shipping on all Spaceman USA equipment when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 15% off Jefe toppings dispensers. To redeem, mention IFYA and your IFYA username when you call Forte Supply at (720) 328-1431
• 15% off your Nanci's Frozen Yogurt purchase when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username. This offer is for new Nanci's customers only.
• 20% off your FrozenDessertSupplies.com order (discount can only be used once) when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first GoDivide order when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
What We're Working On
International Frozen Yogurt Day/National Frozen Yogurt Day: It's coming up soon, on February 6. We'll be busy covering the festivities.
Article Library Updates: We plan to add more content and rearrange the articles so that it will be easier to find what you're looking for.