Dear frozen yogurt enthusiast,
Happy summer and National Frozen Yogurt Month. Since it's the busy time of year, it's a good time to stock up on frozen yogurt machine parts and cleaning supplies.
The IFYA is pleased to announce a limited time discount from FrozenYogurtParts.com. FrozenYogurtParts.com is already known for its great prices on soft serve machine parts and supplies and convenient online ordering. Their customers typically save 30% or more. FrozenYogurtParts.com carries parts for most Taylor and Stoelting soft serve machine models, as well as cleaning supplies. IFYA members can enjoy 15% off their entire FYP order during the month of June.
Enter in the coupon code, IFYAROCKS, at checkout and see the savings.
Order soon – the 15% off coupon expires on 6/30/2016.
Offer Limitations: Coupon code can be used once per user. Coupons can be used on soft serve machine wearable parts, supplies, lubricants and sanitizers. Coupons cannot be used on purchases over $2000. Coupons cannot be used on soft serve machine purchases. Coupons cannot be combined with any additional coupons. Valid from 6/1/16 - 6/30/16.
In this edition of the newsletter, we'll cover:
• IFYA news
• Special offers for IFYA members
• Industry news from our press room
• Preview of what we're working on for next month
If you haven't already registered for your free IFYA membership, join today.
We welcome your frozen yogurt news and are always looking for articles about frozen yogurt industry developments. To share your content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights from the 2016 Reliant Expo: Reliant Expo, the annual product show from Reliant Foodservice, was held at the Anaheim Hilton on June 4, 2016. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/highlights-2016-reliant-expo/
Dannon YoCream Expands Sorbet Line: To capitalize on consumer demand for new and unique flavors, Dannon is adding two new flavors, Caramelized Pineapple and Passion Orange Guava. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/dannon-yocream-expands-sorbet-line-two-new-options-help-operators-offer-unique-trend-flavors/
Yogurtland Introduces Four Premium Fruit Purees: Yogurtland introduces four new premium purees to give guests a new dimension in flavor for their customized treat. The four flavors include strawberry, blueberry, peach and raspberry. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/yogurtland-introduces-four-premium-fruit-purees-add-flavor-choices-cup/
Frozen Yogurt Shops Give Back to Charities: We wanted to take the time to recognize the frozen yogurt industry for its contributions to charities and worthy causes. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/froyo-cares-frozen-yogurt-companies-giving-back/
Creative Froyo Flavors That We’d Love to Try: We bring you a list of creative, delicious sounding froyo flavors from all over and where to find them. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/creative-froyo-flavors-wed-love-try/
IFYA Special Offers
Discounts on Business Compliance Packages: We've partnered with Payality, a highly trusted and affordable business compliance solution provider, to offer three comprehensive business compliance packages for frozen yogurt shops. IFYA premium members can choose from 3 different compliance packages, all discounted more than 20% for IFYA members. For additional information on this offer, please visit http://www.payality.com/ifya/
Members Save on Credit Card Processing: The IFYA has selected Green Payment Solutions (GPS) as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members.
Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Gene Da Lie from Green Payment Solutions at (818) 564-0577 or email@example.com for a no-obligation rate review of your merchant account. Learn more about Green Payment Solutions online at www.GreenPaymentSolutions.com.
Special Offer on Worker's Comp Insurance: IFYA is pleased to partner with California’s workers’ comp experts, Preferred Connect Insurance Center, to offer California frozen yogurt shop owners special group rates. PCIC’s special group rates are significantly lower than rates small frozen yogurt shops can get on their own. They are known for offering frozen yogurt shops the best combination of price, stability and coverage with A+ rated Preferred Employers Insurance Company. For additional information and a cost saving workers’ compensation quote, contact Jena Johnson at Preferred Connect at (888) 656-5678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other IFYA Trade Member Discounts: IFYA members are eligible for a wide range of discounts, including:
• Up to 25% savings for first time clients of Frozen Solutions, the fastest growing supplier to the Frozen Dessert Industry and the ORIGINAL Home of the MAGIC Color Changing™ spoons. Save on a variety of products, including USA produced Color Changing Spoons, Straws, and Bowls. For discount codes and the list of products included in the promotion, see News from Frozen Solutions & New Discount for IFYA Members.
• 5% off soft serve machines from Electro Freeze of Nor Cal when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first purchase for new Soft Serve Solutions customers, use offer code IFYA10 when checking out, the offer is good for products and services
• Free shipping on all Spaceman USA equipment when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 15% off Jefe toppings dispensers. To redeem, mention IFYA and your IFYA username when you call Forte Supply at (720) 328-1431
• 15% off your Nanci's Frozen Yogurt purchase when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username. This offer is for new Nanci's customers only.
• 20% off your FrozenDessertSupplies.com order (discount can only be used once) when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first GoDivide order when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
Frozen Yogurt Industry News
The IFYA tracks frozen yogurt industry news and posting links to noteworthy articles in our Press Room. We've selected a few headlines from this month. Submit your frozen yogurt industry news to us at email@example.com. For more articles, please visit the IFYA Press Room.
• June 19, 2016: How Canada's Serruya Family Made Some $300 Million Off of Faded Foodservice Brands
• June 16, 2016: U-Swirl Inc. Shorted Shares Increased by 2733.33%
• June 14, 2016: Reis & Irvy's Frozen Yogurt Debuts New Website and Brand Identity
• June 6, 2016: New Creamy Vegan Coconut Soft Serve at Yogen Fruz
• June 3, 2016: Menchie's to Freshii: Fro-yo Market is Thriving
• June 3, 2016: Pinkberry Launches New Low-Fat Milk Ice Cream: Pinkbee's
• May 31, 2016: Reis & Irvy's Partners With Chloe's Soft Serve to Offer World's First Healthy Soft Serve Robotic Kiosks
• May 31, 2016: Oatmeal for Dinner and Frozen Yogurt for Breakfast
• May 25, 2016: Canadian Company to Acquire Kahala for $300M
What We're Working On
New Contest for Froyo Fans: We've got a new contest for froyo fans that we'll announce in early July. It will be fun and creative.
IFYA's Third Anniversary: The IFYA is about to turn three years old. We'll have an update on what we've been up to and our future plans.
Expert Articles: We've got more expert articles coming your way, with helpful tips for froyo shops.