Dear frozen yogurt enthusiast,
The IFYA is thrilled to announce a new gold sponsor, Frozen Solutions.
Frozen Solutions has become the fastest growing supplier to the Frozen Dessert Industry. Members in good standing of NICRA, GLICFFA, and NEICRA, you can see Frozen Solutions at trade shows throughout the United States. Frozen Solutions, the ORIGINAL Home of the MAGIC Color Changing™ spoons, has been providing USA produced Color Changing Spoons, Straws, Cups and Bowls for many years.
We thank Frozen Solutions for their generous support of our association.
We also have a new article to share from IFYA's packaging and branding expert, Tim Porter, owner of FrozenDessertSupplies.com. Tim explains how custom printed paper cups can improve brand loyalty.
In this edition of the newsletter, we'll cover:
• IFYA news
• Special offers for IFYA members
• Industry news from our press room
• Preview of what we're working on for next month
If you haven't already registered for your free IFYA membership, join today.
We welcome your frozen yogurt news and are always looking for articles about frozen yogurt industry developments. To share your content, please contact email@example.com
Hard to Find Delicious Frozen Yogurt Toppings & Where to Find Them: The IFYA’s compilation of hard to find, delicious frozen yogurt toppings features shops from around the world. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/hard-find-toppings-love/
Weightless Pricing at Frozen Yogurt Shops: There’s a new trend towards flat rate, by the cup pricing. The IFYA takes a closer look at this type of pricing. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/weightless-pricing-frozen-yogurt-shops/
Eco-Friendly Shop Practices: We put together a list of eco-friendly froyo shop practices in honor of Earth Day. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/eco-friendly-froyo-shops/
How Custom Printing Paper Cups Can Improve Brand Loyalty: IFYA’s packaging and branding expert, Tim Porter, Owner of FrozenDessertSupplies.com, explains how custom printed cups can enhance brand loyalty at frozen yogurt shops. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/custom-printing-paper-cups-companys-branded-logo-can-improve-brand-loyalty/
IFYA Special Offers
Discounts on Business Compliance Packages: We've partnered with Payality, a highly trusted and affordable business compliance solution provider, to offer three comprehensive business compliance packages for frozen yogurt shops. IFYA premium members can choose from 3 different compliance packages, all discounted more than 20% for IFYA members. For additional information on this offer, please visit http://www.payality.com/ifya/
Members Save on Credit Card Processing: The IFYA has selected Green Payment Solutions (GPS) as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members.
Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Gene Da Lie from Green Payment Solutions at (818) 564-0577 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation rate review of your merchant account. Learn more about Green Payment Solutions online at www.GreenPaymentSolutions.com.
Special Offer on Worker's Comp Insurance: IFYA is pleased to partner with California’s workers’ comp experts, Preferred Connect Insurance Center, to offer California frozen yogurt shop owners special group rates. PCIC’s special group rates are significantly lower than rates small frozen yogurt shops can get on their own. They are known for offering frozen yogurt shops the best combination of price, stability and coverage with A+ rated Preferred Employers Insurance Company. For additional information and a cost saving workers’ compensation quote, contact Jena Johnson at Preferred Connect at (888) 656-5678 or email@example.com
Other IFYA Trade Member Discounts: IFYA members are eligible for a wide range of discounts, including:
• 5% off soft serve machines from Electro Freeze of Nor Cal when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first purchase for new Soft Serve Solutions customers, use offer code IFYA10 when checking out, the offer is good for products and services
• Free shipping on all Spaceman USA equipment when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 15% off Jefe toppings dispensers. To redeem, mention IFYA and your IFYA username when you call Forte Supply at (720) 328-1431
• 15% off your Nanci's Frozen Yogurt purchase when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username. This offer is for new Nanci's customers only.
• 20% off your FrozenDessertSupplies.com order (discount can only be used once) when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first GoDivide order when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
Frozen Yogurt Industry News
The IFYA tracks frozen yogurt industry news and posting links to noteworthy articles in our Press Room. We've selected a few headlines from this month. Submit your frozen yogurt industry news to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more articles, please visit the IFYA Press Room.
• April 18, 2016: Orange Leaf Celebrates 'You Be You Day' with Free Fro-Yo
• April 18, 2016: Yogurtland Express Opens at Petco Park
• April 18, 2016: Cold Stone Creamery Announces 11 Consecutive Quarters of Positive Same Store Sales As Stores Welcome New Frozen Treats for Spring
• April 14, 2016: sweetFrog to Sponsor Ragan (in NASCAR Race)
• April 12, 2016: Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt Hires Orange Unicorn
• April 12, 2016: Fresh Healthy Vending International Launches Reis & Irvy's Robotic Fro-yo Kiosk Franchise
• April 8, 2016: Technavio Announces Top Three Trends for Global Frozen Yogurt Market Through 2020
• March 31, 2016: sweetFrog Joins March of Dimes to go Bananas for Babies in April
• March 31, 2016: "Sweet Taro Pie" Froyo Debuts at 16 Handles
• March 23, 2016: Red Mango Frozen Yogurt Smoothie & Juice Bar Opens Nine New Locations in DFW
What We're Working On
Expert Content: We're working with our experts to produce original articles about the frozen yogurt industry.