Dear frozen yogurt enthusiast,
The Cool Way to Eat Fruit/ Win Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit mix for your shop contest has ended. Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. We'll be announcing the winners by April 6.
Our next contest with Nanci's Frozen Yogurt will be announced very soon.
We're busy finalizing all the details.
We're excited to welcome Oregon Frozen Yogurt, the first Swirl of Honor recipient in Wisconsin. Oregon Frozen Yogurt earned three swirls (the highest honor).
In this edition of the newsletter, we'll cover:
• IFYA news
• Special offers for IFYA members
• Industry news from our press room
• Preview of what we're working on for next month
Be a froyo ambassador for the IFYA! Please help us grow our frozen yogurt community by telling others about the IFYA, including your friends and the froyo shops you frequent. If you haven't already registered for your free IFYA membership, join today.
IFYA News & Special Offers
Frozen Yogurt Machine Maintenance Guide: Spaceman USA’s tips will keep your frozen yogurt machines running smoothly. Routine machine maintenance procedures are easy and help avoid costly problems that require a service technician visit. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/frozen-yogurt-machine-maintenance-guide/
Oregon Frozen Yogurt Becomes the 1st Swirl of Honor Shop in Wisconsin: Oregon Frozen Yogurt (@OregonFroYo), is the newest 3 swirls recipient from the Swirl of Honor Program. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/oregon-frozen-yogurt-receives-highest-honor-becomes-1st-swirl-of-honor-shop-in-wisconsin/
Custom Spoon FAQs: We asked IFYA’s custom spoon and cups expert, Kalvin Kwong, Sales Manager at CarryOutSupplies.com to give us the rundown on custom froyo spoons. Read more: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/custom-yogurt-spoon-faqs-ifya-expert-kalvin-kwong-carryoutsupplies-com/
Discounts on Business Compliance Packages: We've partnered with Payality, a highly trusted and affordable business compliance solution provider, to offer three comprehensive business compliance packages for frozen yogurt shops. IFYA premium members can choose from 3 different compliance packages, all discounted more than 20% for IFYA members. For additional information on this offer, please visit http://www.payality.com/ifya/
Special Offer - Save on Credit Card Processing: The IFYA has selected Green Payment Solutions (GPS) as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members.
A major change is coming to credit card technology as the US prepares to adopt EMV/chip cards this fall. After October 2015, US merchants may be liable for any fraudulent charges that could have been prevented with the use of chip technology. Is your shop ready for the change?
With the chip reader terminal, you’ll be all set. It’s good to switch early as it gives you time to train your employees, determine what other changes you need to make before implementation, etc.
Chip card readers currently cost about $250-300 per unit. Green Payment Solutions is extending its free chip reader terminal offer until April 25, 2015 due to overwhelming demand. Any new GPS customer qualifies for a free chip reader terminal.
Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Gene Da Lie from Green Payment Solutions at (818) 564-0577 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation rate review of your merchant account. Learn more about Green Payment Solutions online at www.GreenPaymentSolutions.com.
Special Offer on Worker's Comp Insurance: IFYA is pleased to partner with California’s workers’ comp experts, Select Marketing Insurance Services, to offer California frozen yogurt shop owners special group rates. SMI’s special group rates are significantly lower than rates small frozen yogurt shops can get on their own. They are known for offering frozen yogurt shops the best combination of price, stability and coverage with A+ rated Preferred Employers Insurance Company. For additional information and a cost saving workers’ compensation quote, contact Steve Feemster, SMI Insurance at (619) 346-2214 or email@example.com
Other IFYA Trade Member Discounts: IFYA members are eligible for a wide range of discounts, including:
• Free shipping on all Spaceman USA equipment when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 15% off Jefe toppings dispensers. To redeem, mention IFYA and your IFYA username when you call Forte Supply at (720) 328-1431
• 15% off your Nanci's Frozen Yogurt purchase when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 20% off your FrozenDessertSupplies.com order (discount can only be used once) when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
• 10% off your first GoDivide order when you mention IFYA and your IFYA username
Be the First Swirl of Honor Shop in Your Area for Free: We want to see Swirl of Honor decals across the world.The IFYA will waive the application fee for any shop that is the first to apply for the Swirl of Honor program in its "area." By first in your area, we mean the following:
• United States: Be the first shop to apply in your state
• Canada: Be the first shop to apply in your province or territory
• Outside of the US and Canada: Be the first to apply in your country, when the Swirl of Honor program is available in your country.
The Swirl of Honor program is available in two dozen countries. The complete list of countries can be found in the Swirl of Honor program FAQs.
To check to see if you are the first shop to apply in your area, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frozen Yogurt Industry News
The IFYA tracks frozen yogurt industry news and posting links to noteworthy articles in our Press Room. We've selected a few headlines from this month. Submit your frozen yogurt industry news to us at email@example.com. For more articles, please visit the IFYA Press Room at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/press-room/
• March 23, 2015: sweetFrog and March of Dimes Announce National Partnership
• March 14, 2015: New Triple Feature Flavors at Pinkberry
• March 3, 2015: Yogurtland's Third Annual Flavor Quest Brings Culinary Highlights of the World to the Land of Frozen Yogurt
• March 3, 2015: Menchie's Introduces Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Slam Dunk and Rich 'n' Smooth Cookie Butter Flavors for March Madness
• March 2, 2015: Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Announces New Flavors and First-Ever Frozen Greek Yogurt Candy Bars
• March 2, 2015: The Hershey Company Partners with Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt to Introduce New Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Flavor Froyo
• February 26, 2015: Danone to Extend Spanish Yogurt Shop Franchise with 15 New Stores
What We're Working On
Mobile Version. The IFYA website is currently being optimized for mobile viewing.
New Contest. We'll announce the new contest with Nanci's Frozen Yogurt in a few days.